PDA

View Full Version : Products Quantity

Olafur
05-28-2012, 10:50 AM
Hey, I can`t find out how to add quantity to eats size of same product in oscax 2,5,1
1, I add new products in category product and image
2, I go to attribute manager and set size, S, M L. bud where do I insert quantity for size?
In older version 2,0 it was easy to do, I just go back to products and insert quantity for eats size, is it done somewhere
else or am I wrong here.
hope somone can help me with this one.
Olaf

I find out how do incert quantity using Qtpro doc, bud is there any other way to do it, it`s a litle bit back and forward,
first insert new products, then make size in products attributes, add size in attribute manager, and then go to Qtpro doc and add quantity.
Is that the only way to do it?.

I can aswell ask another quastion about buttons, where to replace them out with buttons in my Languits,
I no they are in my languits image/buttons, (for eksemble bay now) if I change him out with my one buttons, du I have to do it some where else to.

Olafur
05-29-2012, 10:58 AM
I now find the right way to insert the quantity, works fine. Bud I still can`t change buttons with Norwegian languits
I go to includes/languages/norwegian/images/buttons and change out the buttons image whith my own buttons image,
bud nothing shows up on the site,

pgmarshall
05-29-2012, 11:28 AM
Try putting them in your template folder ... templates/{your_template}/{your_language}/images/buttons/ ... this should switch them for you.

No need to put them into the core code - this is what the templating is for!

Regards.

Olafur
05-30-2012, 12:05 PM
Thanks, looking good now