PDA

View Full Version : blank screen show after google checkout integration in oscmax 2.0.15

kamendra
03-03-2010, 04:30 AM
i m new user of oscmax.when i installed oscmax 2.0.15,it installed smoothly and no problem,but after integration of google checkout,i couldn't login in admin panel.it did not show any error.it shows blank screen only.

anybody can help me.

Thanks for your help.

michael_s
03-03-2010, 10:34 AM
check your error logs. Blank screen = error of some sort.

Moto
06-06-2010, 08:37 AM
i have same problem with fresh install of 2.0.25 just copied folders over like googlecheckout insalation fils daid now when accessing admin whit screen

blackhawk
06-06-2010, 07:52 PM
did you try the fresh install without copying third party files over first? when you get the white screen check your error logs for your host. that will at least give you a start. also check the admin configure.php file and make sure your settings are right there too.

ldbicks
03-17-2011, 02:22 PM
I had the same issue, error logs were not telling of anything meaningful. After looking through the forums I have not been able to find any posts about successful 2.0.25 cart integrations with Google Checkout. Probably did not pay close enough attention, but if someone could point me in the right direction it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!